COVID-19 Management at NTCG Handsworth
We are now open for church worship on Sundays! Doors open at 10.45am, with service commencing at 11am prompt and vacating the building by 12.30pm.
What to Expect When You're Here
In line with government guidelines and to assist in controlling the spread of COVID-19:
- A face covering is required on entry to the building
- Your temperature will be taken on entry
- You will be asked to provide your details to assist with the governments track & trace scheme.
- You will be escorted to your seat.
- You will be required to adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- You will be reminded to use the hand sanitisers on entry and exit.
- You will be asked to observe all signage and adhere to the instructions as they are there to keep you safe.
Checking-in on Arrival
After sanitising your hands and having your temperature taken, you will be asked to provide your personal details to assist with the government’s Test & Trace Scheme.
In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care and in compliance with GDPR legislation we will keep your details safely for 21 days before securely deleting them. We will only share your details with NHS Test and Trace, if asked, in the event that it is needed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. We will not use your details for any other purposes or pass them on to anyone else.
Members & Regular Visitors
To make our Test & Trace recording more seamless, we have implemented a new system for our members and regular visitors.
We record your details once in a database which then assigns you a number. Each time you enter the building you simply say or show your number and your attendance gets recorded. You will be issued with a card that you can keep in your wallet/purse and show on arrival for a speedy check-in.
If you agree to provide your information for this reason, each time you attend NTCG Handsworth you will be asked for your personal number and your signed consent will be registered automatically until you instruct us otherwise.