COVID-19 Management at NTCG Handsworth
We are now open for church worship on Sundays! Doors open at 10.45am, with service commencing at 11am prompt.
For those people who continue to shield, are at risk or vulnerable, our Sunday services will continue to be broadcast online. All other midweek services will continue virtually on Zoom, until further notice.
What to Expect When You're Here
In line with government guidelines and to assist in controlling the spread of COVID-19:
- A face covering is required on entry to the building
- Your temperature will be taken on entry
- You will be asked to provide your details to assist with the governments track & trace scheme.
- You will be escorted to your seat.
- You will be required to adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
- You will be reminded to use the hand sanitisers on entry and exit.
- You will be asked to observe all signage and adhere to the instructions as they are there to keep you safe.
Please note changes to the requirements will be made in accordance with Government guidelines as we navigate the road map on restrictions.
Checking-in on Arrival
After sanitising your hands and having your temperature taken, you will be asked to provide your personal details to assist with the government’s Test & Trace Scheme.
In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care and in compliance with GDPR legislation we will keep your details safely for 21 days before securely deleting them. We will only share your details with NHS Test and Trace, if asked, in the event that it is needed to help stop the spread of coronavirus. We will not use your details for any other purposes or pass them on to anyone else.
Members & Regular Visitors
To make our Test & Trace recording more seamless, we have implemented a new system for our members and regular visitors.
- You will sign a one off consent form, allowing us to record your details in a database which then assigns you a number.
- You will be issued with the number on a card which you can keep in your wallet/purse.
- Each time you enter the building you simply say or show your number and your attendance will be recorded.
- Your details of attendance will still be deleted after 21 days, however your authorisation to record each time you attend will be maintained until you instruct us otherwise.